Monday, November 26, 2012

Duo show at Gallery1988: Venice opening Saturday!

This Saturday, December 1st, is the opening to "Natural History" an exhibit at Gallery1988: Venice with the fantastic Leontine Greenberg. I am super excited for this show and both Leontine and I will be attending the reception. This is the first time I will be in California so if you live in the area stop on by Gallery 1988: Venice this Saturday evening and say "hi"!



Here is my full piece featured in the postcard promo! My inner nerd came out strong with this show so expect quite a few legos, D&D references, Mario love, and of course adventure, to be highlighted in my works.  I will be showing all my pieces here on my blog after the show opening this Saturday. (Saturday December 1st already!!!)

...................................................................................................

Speaking of Gallery1988 they are having a major online sale of all their back inventory. 
Prints, original artwork, almost everything is 25% OFF!!!! 

I have several paintings and my "All My Murray's" print on sale. Check it out: here 





No comments: